




So my parents, brother and SIL all left for the airport at 4:30 AM this morning. This very second they're at Disney World. Hollywood Studios
in fact, since The Magic Kingdom crowds are at well over 90% capacity today.Unfortunately, Mom hurt her bad knee when getting on the Magical Express bus and Dad is feeling sick. Mom is exhausted, but I'm sure visiting the parks will wake her up. She'll become so excited once she visits MK in the morning!

(Tom Bricker) - His photos are GREAT! Please visit him on Flickr.
Myself, I'm pretty bored tonight. I wrapped everyone's gifts, so that's good. I finally found some powdered snow at Michaels, so I've decided to put up the Christmas village. I think I'll do that tomorrow.
Okay, I don't know why I even bothered with this post. It's been one of those days. I did a blog post late last night with an old writing excerpt, but decided to delete it this morning. This afternoon I tried making my parents some nice Christmas cards, but with limited supplies I just ended up wasting my time. Nothing eye-catching was happening, so I called it quits.
Guess I'll turn on the outdoor Christmas lights, make myself some supper and hang out with Tiger Lily. I'm sure she's lonely by now, after taking her nap.
Here's little Abby's arrival:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.