

TEN ON TUESDAY
(Courtesy of Roots and Rings)
1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
Honest to goodness, I haven't thought much about it this year.
Kristin now thinks about it....

Okay, if money were no object I would have to say copic markers. Those suckers are $8 A PIECE. That's the same price of a paperback!
Also a heck of a lot of card making supplies; Crafty Secrets, Melissa Frances, Glitz Design, Websters Pages, Pink Paislee, The Girl's Paperie, Melissa Phillips, Papertrey Ink, etc. (Also expensive - because I want everything - and overwhelming in their choices).
My third wish would be a gift card for a bookstore. When a girl doesn't have her prince, she can't have too many romance novels.

2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
I have a select few, but I guess I'd have to say "Baby it's Cold Outside" by Dean Martin.
I also like Alan Jackson singing with The Chipmunks.
Ever hear that song, "Santa's Gonna Come In A Pick Up Truck?" I love it because it's fun and acknowledges that there are places that DON'T receive snow.But I will admit to having a weakness for the songs in the holiday cartoons; Charlie Brown, The Grinch, Rudolph, etc.
-
-
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
Apart from Dean Martin singing "Baby it's Cold Outside," I also enjoy the version in the movie ELF.
And ANY Christmas song by Johnny Mathis makes me think of my grandma. She loved Johnny Mathis so very much.
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
Is this a rhetorical question? Lol!
I'm a fan of GR, but I'm pretty addicted to Shelfari. My books are organized there, so I'm pretty much hooked.
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
Only 3? Hmm....
For this present moment in time:
- The Scottish Prisoner / Diana Gabaldon
- Dreaming of You / Lisa Kleypas
- A Time for Dreams / Jen Holling
6. Do you hunt deer?
Me, hunt? I've been known to rescue SPIDERS for Heaven's sake.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
All left is my brother's present, which I'll probably get today. I would like to buy my mother something else, too.
Oh! I still need to make a necklace for my SIL. (Mom bought the materials, so it's from her. I'm just making it).

8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
Heck no. I stayed home. Even a couple days ago the mall around here was too crowded to even find a parking space. Black Friday was no better.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
Opening presents on Christmas Eve.
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
I read/subscribe to a lot of blogs. I love it! There are so many talented people out there with their craft projects, etc.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.