

It is so incredibly COLD today! Low 40's. (Earlier it was 39 degrees, so there's no telling what it was last night. Also, on Sunday and Monday we received BUCKETS of rain which was so fantastic). I feel like I've stepped into a parallel universe. I love it, but I'm not used to it and don't really have winter clothes since we usually don't need them.
We've left a lot of seed out for the little birds, and they've been eating up a storm. I hope they manage to keep warm. So far, this winter has been colder than usual. It's been nice. (Of course, it'll probably be back in the 70's soon).



Doesn't Maddie Kate Scarlett 'O Hara look sweet here?
This sweet little girl gave us a huge scare today. While wrapping a present, Maddie found a piece of tinsel that came off a ribbon. Mom caught her eating it!
And our dogs NEVER do stuff like this. It's strange b/c only last night and this morning I was thinking to myself how lucky we are that our dogs don't chew on the furniture, etc. At the time, I had no idea why something like that popped into my head.
But now I know why! (I shouldn't be surprised though, as things like that happen to me sometimes). I'm just glad Mom saw it before she swallowed it. Had she done that, she'd have had to have surgery.
And now I'm gonna be completely paranoid because I'll be here alone for an entire week while everyone else is at Disney World. I'm gonna have to watch all these animals like a hawk; my two dogs, two warring cats, and my brother's SWEET dog. Thankfully, a friend of his is going to check up on his cat who will be staying home in Austin... because MY cat would kill his cat, no question. (Wendy Moira Angela Darling turned to the dark side of the force a few years ago).


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.