Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa is taking orders


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo phn_zpsd3770452.jpg

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Courtesy of A Complete Waste of Makeup)

Today's topic is: Christmas Wish List

Okay, here we go……..

- Copic Markers!

 photo copics_zps05efc9f9.jpg

Can ya believe they’re $8 a piece?! This is why I need to win the lottery.

-------------------------------------------------------

- Card making supplies coming out the wazoo, so that I can at least attempt to make cards as beautiful as these.

 photo 1c_zpsc2472034.jpg

 photo 2c_zps920493c8.jpg

(Via)

Please visit the blog above. She is one talented lady!

-------------------------------------------------------

- A figurine of “Lady” that will go well with the “Tramp” figurine that my grandmother gave me a while back. I think Tramp is lonely, sitting there on my bookshelf, without his Lady to keep him company.

Photobucket

-------------------------------------------------------

- Diana Gabaldon's latest book, seeing how JAMIE FRASER is in it.

I Photobucket Jamie!

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kristin
    I need to go to the used book store, which is only two blocks away and look for some of these books you have listed. Since Borders is now gone for good, my only source for books is Amazon or the used book store. The closest Barnes and Noble is an hour away in good old Fresno, where I rarely go.
    Thanks for posting such exciting commentaries for the books.
    Yes, I am being a little facetious here, as I rarely read romance, but you do make them sound quite interesting and readable.
    The last time I went to Disneyland in Anaheim, I was dizzy for most of the day after riding Space Mountain. I just can't handle anything that takes my brain and spins it around. I usually stick to the kiddie rides and the Haunted Mansion and I don't even know if I could ride on Pirates of the Caribbean. I hear they have changed it a bit. Hope your mother is enjoying herself. Sorry you Dad is sick.
    I like the photos of your smiling dog and your lovely tree.
    Cheers!
    Teresa in California

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.