


These questions are all courtesy of The Little Things We Do.
1. I started my blog because...
Because I'm as addicted to creating blogs as I am to McDonald's Iced Mocha's. It's out of my control. I admit that I don't always put much effort into my posts, but if there ever was an intervention to make me stop creating blogs and joining all these blog hops... I think I might just go so far as retaliation via gnawing someone's hand off as they unplug the computer.
By the way, currently I have 8 blogs total but this is the only one that's updated regularly. All my blogs are listed in the sidebar.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs...
Four things: Beautiful photography, creative projects, reading about other people's pets, seeing bloggers homes that sit on beautiful acreage. (I would LOVE to live out in the quiet countryside like that!)
3. Something I love about blogging...
Constantly changing the background wallpaper and header. Honestly, I think that's what keeps me wanting to create more and more blogs. Anyone who regularly follows my little blog here knows that it's appearance is constantly changing. It's like some kind of OCD with me; Obsessive Compulsive Decorating.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably...
Don't have one.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is...
Probably not much. I'm not one for hiding things about myself. Let me think about this for a minute....

Okay, got it. Several years ago I had a small part in closing down a pet store at the local mall. I noticed they were neglecting their animals, so I reported them. For a while, the pet store was cleaner and the animals had plenty of food and water for a change. Unfortunately, a few months after that they started slacking again and next thing I know the store was shut down. I have no idea what happened to all those animals, but I hope I did the right thing.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are...
There are so many. Too many to list right here, but I decided the other day to make one of my old blogs just a simple blog with links to my favorite places to visit. It'll be up soon, as I'll probably work on it this weekend.
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are...
Politics, because it brings the nasty out of people. (Myself included, I'm sure). People are going to believe what they want, and they sure as heck aren't gonna change my own personal views.
I just prefer my little corner of Bloggerdom to be positive and deprived of any negativity or preaching. I'm not a fan of chaos and all that white noise. I prefer to look and listen to the prettier things. It's like one of my favorite quotes:


Sounds like good advise to me..Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day..
ReplyDeleteI also love to see other people's pets on their blogs! I'm a big sucker for pets : ) I'm a new follower. Stopping by from The Little Things We Do Link Up. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you helped to close down that nasty pet store! I hate the places and wish they didn't exist :( I only hope all the animals found a nice home. I love reading about pets too and I hope to include lots more posts on my own blog about Macy :)
ReplyDeleteMegan @ Storybook Love Affair