Friday, February 3, 2012

Lady Isabelle Rosie Cotton

Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy 5th Birthday To Our Little Lass of Fluff & Sass!

Izzy introduced herself on her own blog, so for this birthday post I'll share photos of her from puppy-hood on up. The day we brought her home (2007) she weighed only 1.9 pounds. Today, she's at least 5 pounds.

Didn't she look like a little bear cub as a baby? So cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Izzy is OBSESSED with Wendy Kitty

(That last photo is a clickable thumbnail. It's one of my favorites)

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(Click on Thumbnails)

Those last pictures crack me up. Photobucket
It was before her adult coat came in. Her awkward teenage days.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday cutie pie..and yes, she did look like a bear cub..hahaha..she is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pics. Aren't pups the cutest. Love the picture on the bed.

    Happy weekend,

    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.