

via
Fairy Godmother, Where Art Thou?
I need your magic wand to transport me to the cafe in the above photograph, please.


via
Watching the “Once Upon A Time” Valentine's episode this weekend, I was pleasantly surprised. When I first heard that Rumpel was to be made into another main character via The Beast... which just so happens to be my FAVORITE of all the characters... I was more than a little put off. I remained openminded, but at the same time was so very weary.
The first half of this episode (titled “Skin Deep”) was a little Meh for me, but by the second half I was hooked! I still think Rumpel acts like an idiot, but as Mr. Gold he's wonderfully creepy. Robert Carlyle can sure play the tortured soul, as well as the bad guy.
And yes, the Scots accent doesn’t hurt either.
(Which reminds me: Why is it okay for Carlyle to keep his accent, yet in every movie Gerry is in they make him disguise it? That doesn't seem fair).I was so impressed by this latest episode that I just had to make a couple siggies for it:



Here's one photo of my latest necklace. There are a couple things I might change:

Click HERE to see the rest of the pictures




Oh my gosh! I had no interest in that show...but if "Hamish MacBeth" is in it...I'll have to give it a go! ;}
ReplyDeletem ^..^
Hello Kristin,
ReplyDeleteI am delighted to find you via your comment on my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by! I know Blogland is large, but I can't believe I haven't come across your blog before (or one of your many others!). But I am here now, and very much enjoying my visit.
I must say...you really caught my interest with your "about me" blurb.
I love it!
I have not seen "Once upon a Time" yet, but every one tells me I need to see it.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs,
Terri
I wanna be transported to that Paris cafe too! I love that pic of belle, I still need to watch an episode of Once upon a Time, it looks so great. And that necklace is beautiful, you're so talented.
ReplyDeleteYour necklace is stunning! Yes...please whisk me away! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete