Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Out There....


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo wall-e-eve_zpsb5c44605.jpg

Photobucket

I just could not stop looking at these pictures on Pinterest the other night. I must have saved close to 200 of them. These images certainly puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

Anyone else like me, and feel more "at home" while looking at these sights? I don't think I belong on this planet. Photobucket I'd be happy enough just zipping about, exploring up there in space. We're so restricted down here. It's so easy to forget that we're really just aimlessly floating about inside this huge blue marble amongst the stars.



 photo 1_zpsd198441e.jpg

 photo 2-Pleiades_zps6a2140c8.jpg
(Pleiades)

 photo 3_zps1f28cfa2.jpg

 photo 4-SaturnsMoonEnceladus_zps8bd2d8d5.jpg
(Saturn's Moon, Enceladus)

 photo 6-RosetteNebula_zps8a7990ea.jpg

 photo 7-Nebula_zps1b045d2e.jpg
(Nebula)

 photo 8-PrimordialQuasar_zps281d5b4f.jpg
(Primordial Quasar)

 photo 9neptune_zps72bedc0b.jpg
(Neptune)

 photo 10_zps1a670f4f.jpg
(Pulsar)

 photo 11quasar-water_zps5807b91b.jpg
(Quasar)

 photo 12-pleiades_zpsb20b7e88.jpg
(Pleiades)

 photo 13-HubbleField_zpsb9d58769.jpg
(Hubble Deep Space Field)

 photo 14-endeavour-crater-mars_zps6af2031a.jpg
(Mars Crater)

 photo 15-geminilagoonnebula_zps2aeace94.jpg
(Gemini Lagoon Nebula)

Photobucket

 photo 16-mars_zps0bf55976.jpg
(Mars)

 photo 17earth_zpsc8f4a42f.jpg

 photo 18bubblenebula_zpsa8159e35.jpg
(Bubble Nebula)

 photo 19_zps4735f807.jpg

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kristin
    I must have totally missed this post!
    These photos of space blow me away!
    Actually, I have 'the hand of God' nebula for the background on my computer. It is all so mind-boggling.
    Now, I must be off to view some of those videos you posted.
    Thanks a bunch!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.