Sunday, February 5, 2012

♪ Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty. Little ball of fur. ♪


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo cathugs_zps0772631d.jpg
(Via)

Photobucket

Introducing the SWEET (above) followed by....

.... the chemically imbalanced? Snitcher of Mom's morning cup of caffeinated coffee?

Alien? Photobucket



And people say MY cat is weird. Lol!

Photobucket

Love Quote of the Day:
(Funny) Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin,

    Thanks for stopping by. I'm so glad you like my studio craft closet with the vintage wallpaper patchwork wall. It was SO fun to do!

    XOXO,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.