

I finally got around to making one of my old sites useful. It's only a simple little blog with links to some Blogger sites. I'm sure I'll be adding more links as time goes on. The computer has been acting up and there were a few distractions, so I think I missed adding a few links. Sometime soon I'm also going to add some Disney blogs which will all be listed together.
Click HERE to visit.
I also added it to my own blogs list in the sidebar.


I finished watching all the "Ghost and Mrs. Muir" tv episodes. The first season was definitely superior to the second, although the S2 episode below is fitting with Valentine's Day coming up. The episode was titled "Puppy Love."
The Christmas episode from Season 2 was pretty good, too, but as I said.... S1 was a lot more entertaining. The picture quality of the Christmas episode was kind of bad, but I was grateful to see it at all. Thank goodness for YouTube!
And this bears repeating: I really enjoyed The Captain in this series. I really didn't think I was going to enjoy his performance so much. Edward Mulhare and Rex Harrison both I'm very fond of as The Captain. I can't believe this series hasn't been released on dvd yet, especially with the recent popularity of anything paranormal.
And speaking of paranormal, take a gander at this picture. It's Nicolas Cage and some Civil War Era photograph. Even the eyes look the same! People are making a lot of jokes about it, and apparently Cage talked about it on Letterman.
I haven't watched the interview yet.
Here's a LINK to the story. It includes a larger version of the picture.


This is such a sweet and adorable video. It was posted on Facebook the other day.
Elderly Couple of 62 Years Plays Piano:

Love Quote of the Day:


Great post Kristen! How freaky is that Nicholas Cage photo?? Although they do say that we all have a doppelganger somewhere in the world... I love the quote at the end by Elizabeth Barrett Browning - she's one of my fave poets :)
ReplyDeleteMegan @ Storybook Love Affair
Hi Kristen, sorry just me again - I'm letting you know that I have tagged your blog for a book tag - http://storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/book-tag.html - I'd love it if you would participate because I'd love to know your answers!
ReplyDeleteMegan @ Storybook Love Affair