Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Sunday!


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo wonderland_zpsee2fd99e.jpg
(Via)

I found these questions earlier, on the blog Between Naps on the Porch. The questions were in "Garden and Gun" magazine. (Never heard of it before now).

Photobucket

1. Favorite Cocktail:

I don’t drink.

2. Favorite Getaway:

Disney World! Photobucket disney

3. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?

Mama didn't raise an idiot, so that would be “Gerry-He’s-So-Sexy-Butler.”

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

4. Daydream of the moment?

Becoming Mrs. Butler. Photobucket
(Cut me some slack. The man is distracting).

Photobucket

But seriously, daydream of the moment: An iced-mocha from McDonald's and a winning lottery ticket in my hand. That way, I'm feeding an addiction and can visit Scotland and Ireland for as long as I wish.

5. Your personality in one word?

Hmm... Contemplative?

6. Are you more garden or gun?

I rescue spiders, so that would be Garden of course. Photobucket

Besides, guns frighten me. I have nightmares about them, and even in my own county (here in Texas) a law was passed where it's now legal for people to carry a gun into their own workplace. Eek!

7. If you were road-tripping, what's the one album you'd take with you?

I’m gonna cheat here. I’d take an ipod with my favorite songs from several different artists.

8. What are you reading?

I SHOULD be reading “To Beguile a Beast” by Elizabeth Hoyt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I’m halfway through but haven’t picked it up for days.

9. What do you want to do when you grow up?

Being a lottery winner sounds okay.

10. What is your greatest extravagance? Guilty Pleasure?

This one is difficult to answer. If I like something, I really don't feel guilty about it. I did watch almost an entire season of The Bachelorette last year, but I didn't find it pleasurable at all.

Not unless you count making fun of it a pleasure.

11. Favorite Southern Food?

Mom’s chicken fried steak with buttery mashed potatoes and gravy.

12. Most treasured possession?

Well, if we’re talking about a gift I’d have to say a picture my niece and nephew gave me for my birthday a long time ago. After I unwrapped it they said, “It reminded us of our Kristin.” Sweet, huh? Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Naturally, being fans of Peter Pan when they were little, we called it the "Nana" picture.

But even more than that one picture from them, I'd have to say all the journals and home videos I made of them.

13. Favorite Southern name?

Beats me, and here I do live in the south.

14. What talent would you most like to have?

This one’s easy. To be able to draw and/or paint. I would love that!

15. What's your current state of mind?

To quote Toodles in the Disney movie, Hook: I’m “Lost, lost, lost.”

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.