


These pics and video were taken last year, and I found them again recently. They aren't anything spectacular. To be perfectly honest, there is absolutely nothing even going on in these videos. Just think of them as your regular baby videos and photos.
You know what I mean. It's like when mothers gush about their kids, pulling out the photos and forcing you to watch home videos, all b/c they think their offspring is the next best thing to the invention of electricity, the 'Angry Birds' game, duct tape and caffeine.



See? Two dogs, in their own little world, just chewing on a piece of vegetation.
I think I just proved my earlier point, no?


This next video I think is so, so, soooo hilarious. Our dogs have a thing for placing their babies/toys in certain patterns... or maybe that's just coincidence... but this particular instance was different from their usual routine with all their toys. So cute!
It's a trap!
Their toys are leading a trail into the bathroom, by the way. Lol!
To see some photos of the patterns they make, click HERE.


A student at school complimented my necklace yesterday!
Yes, I'm a HUGE fan of the little things.

Oh I love this post and I love that quote! How very true it is!
ReplyDeleteMegan @ Storybook Love Affair