Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Oooh, Poor Nana!"


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor Nana? Poor Nana?

Don't you mean "Poor Izzy, Maddie and Tiger Lily?"

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Aren't they a sight?

Today was Bath Day for the little Diva trio. God Help Me if I ever have to bathe Wendy, too. Even wearing head-to-toe battle armor that's 3 inches thick wouldn't save my life from her wrath.

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. What cute furry little creatures you have! I really love kitties. I'm thinking that it's bath time for my dog too...he's not looking too good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Gosh! Your dogs are a riot on Bath Day. Noooo, you don't even want to attempt to give your cat a bath.
    Is the music from 'Everafter'? I LUUVVVED that movie!
    Cheers!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your animals are beautiful Kristen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.