

via

I LOVE that photo pictured above, which I found on Pinterest. (Where else?) It was taken by one of my favorite bloggers, Jennelise Rose. Her photography and illustrations are stunning, so I urge you to visit her beautiful blog if you haven't already.
Before I knew it, I was looking at other Pinterest eye candy involving books and libraries, a la "Beauty and the Beast" style. Oddly enough, the library below is my favorite I think.


These are also very beautiful:






As breathtaking as those libraries are, I'm still fond of how I house my own books. The trouble there is there's only so much space for these boxes, and I'll never give up my books.
I think these are all my books boxes.
I do have a lot of them. I have 21, I believe. (And that isn't counting the boxes my jewelry supplies are stored in).Please forgive the quality of these photos. One of these days I'm tossing this camera over the fence for a group of guard dogs to play with. When I do, I'll be sure to record the momentous occasion with my brand new camera.































One of these days I'm taking some high quality pictures of these. Pretty boxes really are one of my weaknesses. Right now, Michael's has one that I want so.. very... badly. My favorites are being picked over already.

Hi Kristin,
ReplyDeleteWishing you well and happy to see these lovely pictures. I too, love the first photo...it is really a romantic library and a dreamy place to be. I love all your beautiful pretty boxes. I have a lovely collection and happy that I can find them at a good price at homegoods! Love that place. I also wanted to say (we have good taste, don't we?) that I have that same pillow except in pink. The blue is so pretty. I love your blog..a nice place to see so much eye candy! Hugs....
I will take ANY of those libraries!!!
ReplyDeleteThen I could find all of my art and crafts books by cataloging them!!!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE all of these libraries!! And they really suit your blog :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to keep books in pretty boxes!