Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Cards


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I replaced that horrible flower on Mom's Valentine card with another, and I also made a second card. One of these days I'm going to get my hands on some diecuts with stamps to match. I have the Cuttlebug, which I love like crazy, but I never use it from lack of materials.

Click HERE to see the three necklaces I made her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
(Click on Thumbnails)
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. The cards are so pretty!

    Thank you for visiting me.

    Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,
    These cards are so beautiful...you have the talent for sure.
    Happy Valentine's Day to you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Kristen! I love them all!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.