Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"It's Forbidden!"


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo westwing_zps12c4c7e7.jpg
via

I guess this makes it official. I'm a Disney nut because the first thing which popped into my mind when I first saw this photo was Belle saying to The Beast, "What's in the West wing?"

Don't those doors look like something that would be in The Beast's Castle? Photobucket

Or maybe that's just me. Photobucket

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Oh no...it's me too...I think these are perfect castle doors....or how about the doors to Edmonds room in The Secret Garden !
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Yes, those doors definitely have the look of the Beast and his castle.
    BTW, thank you for stopping by my blog. Oh! Me too! I adore the glasses on the one bunny that Anita made.
    I like your background, it has kind of a 'Sword in the Stone' look to it. Definitely medieval looking.
    TTYL
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree!! They look very much like they're from Beauty and the Beast! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.