Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love Quote # 4

Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dabbled with another siggy last night. I need to start teaching myself a lot more about GIMP. I really don't know much yet. The reason I tend not to bother is because I could spend f-o-r-e-v-e-r creating one, only to discover that it looks completely different on another computer. That drives me up the wall. It's just so frustrating.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. I've read that quote before and I love it! How beautiful.

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristin
    I like the middle photo..it reminds me of 'Lady Hawke' always did like that movie.
    Oh, about Home Economics in school, I never was good in sports except archery and badminton. Sewing can get frustrating...I made soft sculpture cats for a few years and it would take four hours just to make one cat. BTW, that cat video is so funny!
    I ran across a blog that was totally all vintage Alice in Wonderland illustrations from way back when to pretty much the present. I tried to only download the ones I felt the copyright had expired on them, and also tired to give credit to the artist. I had not seen most of those illustration either. I did a search for 'vintage Alice in Wonderland' illustrations and a lady had the illustrators in alphabetical order with a couple of illustrations per artist. I need to put her link on my blog post so others can readily find it.
    Well....rambling on here.
    Is your weather as blah as ours have been? Not much rain, but it is supposed to rain tomorrow.
    Take care
    ;)
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.