Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beautiful Day


Current Mood: Photobucket

We had a really nice visit with my uncle and his new wife yesterday. Afterwards, all the girls and I spent a long time out back. They had so much fun!

It was such a beautiful (and windy) day. We even let Kitty Girl outside. She was so content out there that I let her stay out for over an hour. I felt so guilty when I made her come back inside, but it was time I let Wendy Kitty out of her room.

This means I'm going to have to take Wendy outside for some fresh air next. I'll have to watch her like a hawk, but it isn't fair that she not enjoy this weather as well.

Photobucket



"Pansies.. Yum!"

Photobucket



Izzy loves to splash in the water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Content Kitty

Photobucket



Where are my Girls?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Hello Kristin,
    I love your video's..so cute to see all YOUR GIRLS enjoying the fresh air..and look at your beautiful flowers! I love them..too funny with the pansies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures of the dogs are so pretty! BTW, thank you for your recent visit and comment on my blog, it means so much to me.

    xo,

    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.