


- This is truly A-m-a-z-i-n-g! I'm gonna be bossy here and just DEMAND that anyone reading this please watch this young man's performance. It will brighten your day.

And to think he never would have auditioned if not for his friend. I only hope that their friendship remains stable, as it's clear that Jonathan is definitely going places.
I cannot even begin to imagine being born with such a gift, and then discovering it while still so very young. He is one very lucky individual.

- Pictures... just 'cuz. I still suck at textures, but I'm used to disappointing myself in the creativity department. I'm still sticking to it though.










(Click on Thumbnails)
Texture: Music Lovin' by Kim Klassen

- On Idol last night, I enjoyed these performances the most.
--

- I found the most beautiful photos of the Texas bluebonnets last night. They were taken near New Braunsfels. Click on THIS blog to view them.
Seeing those photos really got me excited about possibly seeing the bluebonnets this weekend. I can't wait to take pictures of them! I'll just have to remember to pack a lot of extra batteries since they're always dying on me.
In case you missed it, I have older pics of the bluebonnets posted HERE. Last year we had the drought, so we didn't get to see the beauty's. These photos were probably taken 2 and 3 years ago, by both Mom and myself.

- New, extra footage of the space shuttle video that I posted earlier. It's almost 40 minutes long and shows several different camera angles. I think it was from 5 angles?
I love it around the 9:40 and 22:08 min mark, when the solid rocket boosters are separated. It's a beautiful sight. The part near the end though, around the 31 min mark, with the camera underwater... couldn't watch. It made me feel claustrophobic.
As amazing as this is, the first video HERE is still my favorite. It's edited beautifully, and Skywalker Sound did a fantastic job cleaning up the audio. (Nothing new was added, by the way. Those sounds you're hearing are the real deal).
And I HIGHLY recommend watching both videos in full screen mode.

- Good News!

Remember Abby's "Scary Adventure?" Well, my brother said that Abby always shakes like that the first half hour of a car trip. She's just excited, and we shouldn't worry. He says if she's scared, she'll try to jump out of our arms... which she didn't try even once, so I guess all is well with our little girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.