Friday, March 9, 2012

Lovely Rainy Friday


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
(Painting by Wilfred De Glehn)

These rain showers we've had today has been lovely, but oh boy... HUGE lightning hit near our house. It sounded like cannon fire that came out of nowhere. Mom's hands were tingling for hours, and she has a headache. (Several years ago Mom was struck by a 'stray' bolt of lightning that passed through our kitchen. My grandmother even saw the whole thing).

Photobucket

Photobucket

These questions are all courtesy of The Little Things We Do.

1. My favorite room in my home is my bedroom.

2. My current decor style is Tuscan. (Mom's the decorating fairy in the family, so I guess Tuscan would be her style. She's really great with decorating).

3. I wish I could redecorate the upstairs bathroom & paint my bedroom.

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a walk in kitchen pantry and walk in bedroom closet.

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is um.... do books count?

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is placing decapitated animal heads on the walls. Also, bear skin rugs.

7. My family and pets living here is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.

Photobucket

Oh.My.God. Fantastic!

-

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Kristen. I agree with the whole bear skin, animal head on the wall thing, gross!

    I'm envious of your rainy days! It's still been quite hot in Australia (Adelaide) and I'm looking forward to some cooler weather :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.