



1. Random Walt Disney World Picture of the Day.

(Original Size HERE)
I took this photo during our October 2008 trip. It's sunrise at the boat dock of The Wilderness Lodge.


2. I'm finally becoming wise to what's going to happen in my favorite tv show, "Once Upon A Time." In the Red Riding Hood episode, early on I figured Red was going to be The Wolf. At first, I thought maybe it was Granny but then she was up all night guarding the door to their cabin.
And I KNEW Dr. Whale was just a red herring that the writers were throwing at us!
Okay, so maybe it took me a while to get to that point.



3. As much as I miss Graham on OUAT, I'm really fond of The Stranger/August character. I've loved him from the beginning. I only wish they would give him an entire episode instead of all these little cameos.
I still think he's Henry grown up, but... Henry doesn't have bright blue eyes. And I don't think he's a Brothers Grimm anymore. That would be too easy.
-
Next week is the Alice in Wonderland episode. I've never been a huge fan of AIW, although I've always WANTED to be. (Which is strange because the memorabilia I love). I hope I enjoy that episode, because last night's was pretty good. I think it'd be difficult to top, but it should be great considering how popular AIW is these days. I know that a lot of people are excited over the actors they chose.

4. More video of the furbabies - minus Tiger Lily - playing outside. Nothing grandstanding, as the battery kept dying on me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:
- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.