Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Friday!


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo sleep_zpsc55e94de.jpg

Photobucket

Photobucket

These questions are all courtesy of The Little Things We Do.

1. The highlight of my week was ____________________.

Mom's worry over my brother coming to a close tonight.

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be ____________________.

Yawn Fest.

Photobucket
(Click on Thumbnail)

What I want is to get back into the Shabby Chic look, or to at least just paint my bedroom. Those boring, blah walls have me wanting to throw objects at them, and daily. Seeing holes in the walls would be a lot more interesting than this beige-y white noise blankly staring at me everyday.

3. My first vehicle was ____________________.

'86 Ford Mustang.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is ____________________.

Cappuccino (topped with lots of cinnamon) or an iced mocha from McDonald's, but not for the caffeine. I'm just kind-of-sort-of-maybe-a-little-bit addicted.

 photo coffee_zps4510145c.jpg
via

5. My favorite way to waste time is ____________________.

Making jewelry or creating something in GIMP.

6. Right now I could really go for ____________________.

A time machine, but I'll settle for an Iced Mocha instead.

7. This weekend I will be ____________________.

Officially greeting sweet little Abby into our family.



She's our brother's dog, and has always been a part of this family, but since he spends so much time away from her these days he's asked us to take her.

It's going to be strange having 3 dogs, but oh my gosh... WE LOVE THAT LITTLE ABIGAIL! She is the sweetest little thing, and behaves more human than dog. I only hope she'll be okay with not having Sadie (her cat companion) around.... and vice versa. Our cats are nothing like little Sadie Lady.

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous little dog! And you're right, she does remind me of my little Macy! What type of dog is she?

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.