

Dear Abby... I am very proud of the fears you've conquered since coming to live with us. You're a brave and beautiful little doggie companion.
Dear Exercise Bike... Neglecting you makes me feel happy. I don't miss you at all.
Dear McDonald's Iced Mocha... I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you INFINITY!
Dear David Tennant... I didn't want you to go either.
Dear YouTube... Thank you for spoiling me with Daily Doses of Disney and hilarious pet videos.
Dear Jamie Fraser... Tell the truth. You're real, aren't you?
Dear Sun and Humidity... Go away.
Dear Ancient Aliens tv show... please make your narrator stop saying, "As Ancient Astronaut Theorists believe," so much.

Dear Camera... I can't wait to smash you against a rock.
Dear Lottery Gods... My family and I are ready to swim in millions of dollars now. Winning tomorrow would be good for me.

Random Babbling

So Dad was in Oklahoma for a couple days. I was at Mom's laptop one of those evenings, and saw a beautiful photo of Washington State on her desktop that I had forgotten about. It was a very scenic photograph of sunset in the mountains, with a winding stream and wildflowers growing everywhere.
Then this morning Dad returns home from Oklahoma, and the next thing I know he's making arrangements to leave for WASHINGTON STATE tomorrow.
Cue Twilight Zone music....

are McDonalds coffees good??!! Ive never tried one!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower :)
http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com
follow me back?? xoxo
hha, your letters are very angry! haha and you are the only one who has insisted the sun go away out of all the blogs I have been to today! It must be super hot where you are! Thanks for the laugh and for linking up!
ReplyDeletexo,
ashley
I'm glad to hear Abby is settling in! She sounds like such a little cutie and I wish I could give her a hug! I have to try these McDonald's coffees, I've never had one!
ReplyDeleteMegan @ Storybook Love Affair