Thursday, March 8, 2012

Practice Makes Not Perfect


Current Mood: Photobucket

 photo mistakes_zpsfea9cfeb.jpg

Photobucket

Still practicing textures. I had hoped it would be easier. I don’t know if I’m picking out the wrong type of textures for my pictures, or what. I can definitely see that it’s A LOT easier if the background is a solid, soft color.

Below, I'll post the clickable thumbnails.

Photobucket Photobucket

On this one I used the “Music Lovin” texture from Kim Klassen.

-------------------------

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-------------------------

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The texture on my nephew's photo is called “Organic,” from Kim Klassen.

-------------------------

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Script Texture: “And then Some” by Kim Klassen.

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. These pics are so pretty Kristen! I think you have a talent!!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.