

I believe it's that's time again. Time for another blog hop or two.
Or three.
Okay, four.


Dear Bluebonnets,
Please be beautiful tomorrow so that I can take your picture.

Dear Iced Mocha,
I will see you again tomorrow. I love you!

Dear Rain,
I hope to see A LOT of you this summer, only not tomorrow please.
Dear Wendy Kitty,
I've noticed lately that you seem a little frail. I know you're 16 years old, and your Mama 19, but please stay with us a while longer. I never once even thought of you as an old gal until last week.
Dear Dreams,
Please stop being as dull as watching paint dry. Be amazing like you used to be.

Dear Doctor & The Tardis,
Would you please abduct our neighbor's noisy beast of a motorcycle? It's difficult trying to fall asleep when it's screaming just outside my window at night.
Better yet, forget the silly motorbike and just take me with you on an adventure!
Dear Thunder,
I'm sorry my little Pomeranian kept growling at you the other day, even though you were very far away at the time. Please don't let her run you off again, because I love listening to you and think you go really well with a good book.



1. What giveaway would you like to do on your blog?
Probably a necklace that I made, or my favorite books.
2. If you had to choose between natural artistic ability and natural athletic ability, which would it be?
Artistic, no question.
3. Do you ditch the coat the minute it becomes "spring" or are you a holdout for more cool temps?
What's Spring? Moreover, what in the heck is this "coat" contraption which you speak of?
I don't understand the question.

4. What would you do if you won the mega millions lotto of 1/2 billion dollars?
For starters, I would never... never... NEVER take it for granted. I would make sure my family lived comfortably, and I'd help with a lot of charities; especially concerning children and animals. I'd help out deserving people in secret, too. I think that would be so much fun!!!!!!
Also fun-wise, there would be a lot of trips to Disney World. I'd also visit Ireland, Scotland and Italy.
5. You are at a hotel by yourself...what do you do?
If it's a Disney World hotel, like The Wilderness Lodge, I'm having as much fun there as in the parks!

I'd be taking a break in one of those comfy chairs, with steaming hot chocolate in my refillable Disney mug. If the hot chocolate is still too warm, I'll be either looking through the pin trading book or watching the kids and ducks swimming in the pool.
-


These questions are all courtesy of The Little Things We Do.
1. My greatest strength is _______________________.
My open-mindedness, or just simply accepting people as they are.
2. My greatest weakness is _______________________.
McDonald's Iced Mocha and Cappuccino? Being suckered in by the dogs whenever they want a treat after going outside?

I mean, seriously. How could I resist that adorable face?
3. People always compliment me on _______________________.
Ooh, I don't know. I'm not comfortable with compliments, as my greatest desire is to pretty much have the superpower of invisibility.
Hmmm... well, when my hair was longer the kids at school complimented me on it. That, and - oddly enough - my nails. All I do is splash clear polish on them, but for some strange reason they're a fan of long nails.
4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me _______________________.
Taking pictures or playing with the pets.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is _______________________.
A hug from Mom, or sleeping peacefully with Wendy Kitty at my side.
Which is rare, as half the time I'm fussing at Wendy to stop keeping me up, what with all that OCD bathing and extremely loud purring that she does. And then, if I dare interrupt her she bites me. (Believe it or not, she used to be a sweet cat. Her demeanor changed after we moved here).
6. Something new that I tried recently was _______________________.
Can't think of anything. Nope. I guess I'm not very adventurous.
7. This weekend I would like to _______________________.
Win the Texas Lottery.


Izzy says it's her turn to be admired, and that Abby has had more than enough time in the spotlight lately.
Izzy is so cute! I love Pomeranian's they are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! I want to see a not-tame video!
ReplyDeleteI would love to do the Friday's Letters blog hop, I've seen this done on a few bloggers sites now. Maybe I will participate next Friday - it's already Saturday afternoon here in Australia!
ReplyDeleteI love that C.S. Lewis quote - he is the best!
Megan @ Storybook Love Affair
That picture AND video of your little pom is absolutely precious! I have a pom too so I know very well how it's hard to resist their cute little faces!
ReplyDelete