

My jewelry supplies are getting a little out of hand, by way of storage, so all I have on my crafting table right now is chaos. I need a bunch of little shelves, etc.
One space saver I love is using little glass jars grouped together on a 3-tiered cupcake stand. I found one little 3 or 4 tiered 'shelf' that I could use my antique bowls in for beads and stuff, but the darn thing wasn't for sale. It was a display piece.




I'm lovin' Mom's new plant stand that she found in Old Town Spring. It's a 100 year old piece from France!
We moved the grandfather clock to the living room, and placed the plant stand there in the kitchen, where the clock used to be. We're going to replace the little rose bush inside the cage with something else sometime.
The bird cage came from Thad's of course. It's our favorite place in Old Town Spring.





Sorry for the poor photo quality. My head is killing me, the sun was incredibly bright when I took the pictures, and the dogs are driving me batty because they won't stop barking... so I really didn't care what the pictures look like today.
If you want to work with the script texture that I used above THE RIGHT WAY (as opposed to the ugly @ss way I just did), it's called "And then Some." It can be found on Kim Klassen's website.
By the way, I dread that summer is almost here. Currently, it's 84 degrees. I am not looking forward to those high 90's and heat indexes of up to 110.
When it starts cooling off, I need to take Abby out back to play. Her favorite thing to do these days is pulling up weeds in the backyard. It's like catnip to a cat. While Izzy is busy chasing the birds, Abby is pulling up weeds and eating Mom's pansies.


Wow, beautiful pics Kristen! I love the plant stand from Paris, how lovely is it?
ReplyDeleteMegan @ Storybook Love Affair