Thursday, March 8, 2012

Playtime Continued


Current Mood: Photobucket

More pics and (boring) vids of the girls playing outside the other day:

Photobucket

Tiger Lily aka "Kitty Girl" likes to hide from the camera. I'd say that 90% of the time she gets up the second I take a photo. Getting a non-blurry photo of her can be a difficult task.



Photobucket

Izzy looks either chemically imbalanced here, or as if she's about to turn into a werewolf or something. Lol!

I love how both their paws are up in this pic.



I'm afraid I haven't taken any new photos of Wendy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.