Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Day in Pics and Video


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Photobucket

Today, I fed my obsession with fancy boxes again. Narrowing it down was intensely difficult for me to do. I got the birdie box to store more of my books in, and the others Mom bought to store our jewelry supplies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Abby Looooves exploring the backyard. I do believe that her favorite thing to do is helping Mom pull up the weeds on the brick patio.

Either that, or she's helping herself to a salad.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
(Larger pic HERE. I think this is the same bird that dive-bombed me today)



Photobucket



Thankfully, for the most part at least, Abby knows not to trust Wendy Kitty.

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Oh! Yay! More videos of your adorable doggies! Sooo cute!
    And this is interesting...my children (and my hubby) have Swede, Dutch, and Russian in the mix. So, I would say my kids are pretty much a great, all American mixture. My kids are extremely musical (from both sides of the family) and highly artistic (again, from both sides) and
    writers. I'm just an eccentric middle aged woman who is enjoying life and anything exceptionally interesting in the world of art and writing I will attempt to try it!
    Have a great rest of the weekend!
    And I'm looking forward to seeing some of the HD deep space photos!
    Cheers!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Abby, she is beautiful! Thanks for including some pics of her Kristen :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.