Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Saturday


Current Mood: Photobucket

Photobucket
Well, darn. I'm afraid the above quotation is correct. I had hoped that by now I'd been imbued with talent through something like divine intervention and what not. Instead, on my part it's just practice (and whine)... practice (and yell)... and practice (eat chocolate).

It looks like the Gods of GIMP/Photoshop aren't going to descend into my living room anytime soon, so below are my latest attempts without the help of my muse because... apparently... she's far too busy drinking iced latte's, flirting with hot Italian men that love their Mama's, and feeding the birds on the Venetian Square.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
("Evolve" Texture from Kim Klassen)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(Click on Thumbnails)

Photobucket

I didn't use a texture on Izzy's picture. I just thought she looked cute.
Click HERE for a larger version.

Photobucket
("Evolve" Texture from Kim Klassen. Click HERE for larger version)

Photobucket
(With Color Enhancement)

Photobucket
("Evolve" Texture from Kim Klassen, plus a texture from Shadowhouse Creations. I also added Gaussian Blur. I still haven't found a tutorial on how to desaturate an area that's too bright; the pillow area in this pic, from the sun shining through the window)

Photobucket
(With Color Enhancement)

Photobucket
("Evolve" Texture from Kim Klassen. Click HERE for larger version)

If I weren't so stubborn, I'd forget all this Photo Editing business and just stick to things I know I can do well; sleep, and finding nice Pinterest eye candy for instance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Click on Thumbnail)

Yeah, I didn't go crazy with this one. I really only focused on experimenting with textures and curves.

And it still bugs me how different my photos look on this computer versus the laptop. Even this website looks different.

Photobucket

Photobucket







This morning I had the strongest urge to check for any new WDW YouTube videos. I watched a couple, and then Mom comes home and tells me that her sister asked her to go to Disney with her.

Further proof that I'm Disney psychic. Photobucket Either that, or someone's slipping pixie dust into my cappuccinos.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.